High-frequency microwave pulses issued by the guided wave radar propagate along detection components (steel cable or steel rod), met the media to be measured, since the dielectric constant of the mutation, cause reflections, a portion of the pulse energy is reflected back. Transmit pulse and the reflected pulse is proportional to the distance and the time interval measured media.
As a result of advanced microprocessor and unique choDiscovery echo processing technology, guided wave radar level meter can be used in a variety of complex conditions.
Because of the type of process connections and detection components, making 80X Series Guided Wave Radar Level Meter is suitable for a variety of complex conditions and applications.
Such as: high temperature, high pressure and low dielectric constant media. Pulsed work, guided wave radar level instruments transmit power is very low, can be installed in a variety of metals, non-metallic container, no harm to humans and the environment.
1. Wear-resistant and no pollution.
2. Suitable for various corrosive liquids.
3. Concentrated energy, stronger anti-interference ability, greatly improving measurement accuracy and reliability.
4. High signal to noise ratio, even in the case of fluctuations can get better performance.
5. 26GHz high frequency, compared with the low-frequency radar level meter, the measurement blind zone is smaller.
6. A variety of output circuit interfaces and acquisition system.
7. The integrated anti-corrosion cover structure effectively prevents the corrosive medium from coming into contact with the probe and has excellent anti-corrosion performance.
8. Using pulse mode, the radar level gauge has very low transmission power and no harm to human body and environment.
Typical applications of intelligent radar object level meter:
1. Power plant: coal pile, raw coal bunker, fuel bunker, reservoir, waste gas purification tank, bin pump, ash storage, fuel tank, etc.
2. Oil field: crude oil or product oil storage tank, three-phase separator, settling tank, sewage tank and oil-water interface, drilling mud tank, etc.
3. Chemical engineering: crude distillation tower, raw material and intermediate bunker, reaction tank, ammonia tank, solid bunker, separator, etc.
4. Metallurgical: ore bin, ore crusher, raw material warehouse, auxiliary materials warehouse, blast furnace, alumina powder warehouse, electrolytic tank buffer tank, etc.
5. Mud: stone warehouse, raw material warehouse, cement warehouse, pulverized coal warehouse, slag storage warehouse, etc.
6. Water treatment: reservoir, sewage tank, water treatment tank, sedimentation tank, deep well, drinking water network, etc.
7. Paper making: raw material warehouse, storage tower, drying drum, chemical material storage warehouse, etc.
8. Others: quarry, food, pharmaceutical, environmental protection, shipbuilding and other industries.