The restriction orifice plate is a concentric sharp orifice plate, which is used to restrict the flow rate of the fluid or reduce the pressure of the fluid. Fluid passing through the orifice will produce a pressure drop, and the flow through the orifice will increase as the pressure drop increases. However, when the pressure drop exceeds a certain value, that is, the critical pressure drop is exceeded, no matter how the outlet pressure decreases, the flow rate will maintain a certain value without increasing. Restriction orifices are used to limit fluid flow or reduce fluid pressure based on this principle.
As a throttling element, a restriction orifice plate has the advantages of simple structure, easy processing, low manufacturing cost, and convenient installation. On the premise of meeting process requirements, using a restriction orifice plate instead of a regulating valve to limit the flow or reduce the pressure It will greatly reduce the investment and operation and maintenance costs, so it has been widely used in process equipment abroad, and plays an important role in the safe operation of the equipment.
1. Pipe diameter: DN10 ~ DN1000 (mm)
2. Working pressure: 0.6 ~ 32.0 (MPa)
3. Aperture ratio: 0.05≤β≤0.70
Restricting orifice plate can be used to restrict the flow of fluid or reduce the pressure of fluid. The orifice plate is designed and manufactured according to HG / T20570-1995, and verified according to JJG640-94. No live calibration is required. Applies to:
(1) The process materials need to be depressurized and the accuracy is not high.
(2) When a large pressure drop is required upstream and downstream of the valve in the pipeline, in order to reduce the erosion of the valve by the fluid, when the throttling through the orifice plate does not generate a gas phase, an orifice plate can be connected in series upstream of the valve.
(3) Where the fluid requires a small flow and continuous circulation, such as the pump's flushing pipeline, the bypass pipeline of the hot standby pump (low-flow protection pipeline), the analysis sampling pipe and other places.
(4) Where pressure reduction is required to reduce noise or wear, such as venting the system
Restricted orifice plates are divided into single-well plates and multi-well plates according to the number of openings in the orifice plates; they can be divided into single plates and multi-plates according to the number of plates.