Magnetic Level Gauge provides clear, high clarity indication of liquid level. Magnetic Level Gauges are principally designed as an alternative to glass level gauges.XU KANG offers Magnetic Level Gauges in top-bottom, top and side mounted construction with two types of indicator system i.e. Capsule and Bi-colour Rollers. Magnetic Level Gauge is consists of three major components: Float Chamber, Float and Indicator System.
Magnetic Level Gauge operates on the principle of magnetic field coupling to provide fluid level information. Float chamber is typically constructed with non magnetic pipe having process connections that matches to the vessel connections. Float size and weight is determined by the process fluid, pressure, temperature and the specific gravity of the process fluid. Float contains magnets to provide 360o magnetic flux field.
1. Basic model:
Suitable for level measurement of liquid medium which working pressure less than 4.0MPa, and working temperature lower than 200℃.
2. Anti-corrosion model:
It’s suitable for acid, alkali and many organic solvents. It use PTFE lined stainless steel, PPR, PVC as body material.
3. Jacketed model:
Applied to antifreeze, insulation and heating level measurement occasions. Jacket type: steam jacket, water cycle jacket, vacuum jacket, electric heating jacket, and electric warming jacket.
4. High temperature high pressure model:
It’s suitable for high temperature and high pressure level measurement occasions. The maximum process temperature is 520℃. The maximum working pressure is 32MPa.
Feature and Application:
1. Highly visible level indication with no process fluid in contact with the glass.
2. All construction by code certified welders.
3. Float designed and weighted for maximum accuracy with 75 grams minimum upward buoyant force.
4. Transmitter and switch options which can be installed, adjusted and maintained with no process interruption.
5. Safe for corrosive, flammable, toxic, high-temperature and high-pressure applications.
6. Rugged design - low or no maintenance.
7. IP68 approved local indication.